ABOUT OUR CONSULTANCY SESSIONS
While most women understand that good fitness and nutrition habits are very important, many find it hard to achieve them on their own. To aid women in their pursuit of a healthy lifestyle, the fitness consultants will provide practical advice, fitness plans and nutritional strategies. The consultancy involves understanding women, their needs and goals, establishing what their current level of fitness is and forming a fitness program which will motivate them to accomplish their goals.
The fitness consultants will provide vital fitness information that will aid women in carrying out their fitness routine, this may include instructions on proper exercise techniques, the various benefits of fitness, and other related information.
A nutrition and fitness consultation will include the following:
- Taking your full measurement
- Measuring your body fat composition
- Discussing your nutrition life style (good and bad habit)
- Telling you how many calories you need per day
- Setting up a nutrition plan for you
- Establishing which area in your body is weak how you can strengthen it
- Giving advice on which classes will be suited for you and how often
In essence, the fitness consultant will create a full nutrition and training plan for women according to their goals.
WHY HAVE A CONSULTANCY SESSION?
Along with gaining a very clear idea of how you are fitness wise, our expert fitness consultants will be able to:
- Provide you with expert their fitness advice during the course of the session.
- Assist you in setting realistic fitness goals, aims and ambitions.
- Design and instruct you regarding exercise programs.
These consultations are also available for women with special needs, such as pregnancy, disability, obesity, chronic conditions or obesity.
BOOTCAMP - B50
A fun, challenging full-body workout which encompasses all aspects of fitness. It is a major trend in fitness because it burns a ton of calories – about 600 in an hour...
Turn 'N' Burn
Turn ‘n’ Burn is a complete integrated class which has been based on a system using an effective blend of strength, cardio and core training exercises...