MORE ABOUT THE CLASS
Hatha Yoga is the most widely practiced form of yoga in the world. Hatha Yoga uses postures (asana) and conscious breathing (Pranayama) in combination with mental focus to develop awareness, strength and flexibility, and relaxation. Through proper alignment and mindful actions of the body, Hatha Yoga brings balance, strength, and a sense of well-being to the practitioner.
General Course Outcomes:
- To reduce stress.
- To build strength.
- To bring focus to the mind.
- To develop proper body alignment.
- To increase flexibility and muscle tone.
- To encourage physical and mental balance.
- To encourage a sense of calm and peace.
- To increase lung capacity for better breathing.
This workout is a combination of cardio exercises and ab-strengthening exercises which help to strengthen the abdomen. It is very hard to burn fat solely...
Turn 'N' Burn
Turn ‘n’ Burn is a complete integrated class which has been based on a system using an effective blend of strength, cardio and core training exercises...